Just in case you are wondering, Melissa said the fish is "doing swimmingly!!"
Most days I feel like I am constantly getting onto Konner.
"Konner, do this."
"Konner, do that."
"Konner, stop that."
"Konner, stop aggrivating your brother."
"Konner, settle down."
"Konner!!"
"Konner!!"
"KONNER!!"
BUT
He has done exceptionally well in school this year. Not only with grades, but with his behavior. There has only been a few times where he has had to move his color to green for not listening.
I guess he learned his lesson in Kindergarten =]
(I hope I didn't just speak too soon.)
Dan and I decided that it was time to reward him for his good behavior.
Ever since he was in Kindergarten, he has been asking to go to the dinosaur museum. And that is exactly where we took him.
Discover The Dinosaurs is at the Mobile Convention Center this weeekend and today we went.
I made a card that told him where we were going. I was planning on letting him read it about half way there.
But before we got on the road good, a commercial came on the radio about it. This was his face listening to it. I decided to go ahead and give him the card.
To say he was thrilled is an understatement!!
When we first walked in there was a long table with just dinosaur heads.
T-Rex is his favorite. He even got to dig for fossils.
The animatronics were cool.
I like this one's colorful spikes.
Even baby brother was blown away by it.
After that, we grabbed some lunch and headed to Bass Pro Shop.
It was really a great day for indoor activities since it rained the whole time we were out.
Konner said, "This was the best day ever!!"
We love you, Konner and are so proud of you!!











No comments:
Post a Comment