We went to the Art Walk in Downtown Ocean Springs last weekend. There really wasn't much to it but it was good to get out of the house since we were cooped up for a few days becasuse of the storm.
On our way to leave, I noticed a table that had some comic books. So I stopped and Steve Scott was sitting there. He is a comic artist. He drew and autographed this poster for Konner. Konner LOVES Hulk and he was so excited to meet the man who actually draws him.
Milestone works for Steve included "X-Men Forever" with writer Chris Claremont, an amazing Green Lantern special project at DC Comics, and "Batman Confidential"! Not to mention that Steve is also the ONLY artist tapped by DC Comics to do any work relating to "Batman Forever," depicting the now legendary turn of Heath Ledger as The Joker. (Look for Steve's work in the Blue-Ray disc release of the movie!)
That's just a little excerpt from the link I posted if you click on his name.

No comments:
Post a Comment