9.10.2012

2nd Tooth GONE

Konner lost his second tooth so far. He lost his first tooth back in July. 
He has been wiggling this tooth for some time now.
 
 
As I was re-glamorizing my blog (which might not last long. I'm OCD and change my mind alot. I have to look at it a few times to REALLY see if I like it. Secretly I already wanna change it. Just the background. I like the background, but not sure if it's the overall look I want. I like the fall-ish colors and the diamonds. Most likely I will change it. I do like my header though. Although it is not centered on the page and that is bothering me BIGtime. Anyone know how to change that?) ANYWAY... he came to me and showed me how loose it was.
I told him to just pull it but he was too scared it would hurt. And I don't blame him. I was the same way when I was a kid.
Within ten minutes he came back and showed me that it was gone.

 
What will the tooth fairy bring this time?
And maybe this time he will actually fall asleep earlier than he did last time and I the toothfairy won't have to wait til 3 in the morning to do her job.
 
 
 

 

No comments: