9.24.2012

Motivation Monday

I used to run. Usually I ran a few times a week.
A month ago or so, I went running when Konner got on the bus for school. I was already up and out the door. What excuse did I have not to run? MORE SLEEP!!! That's what I had said.
I like running, I really do.
 I like how I feel after.
 I like the energy it gives me.
I like how my mood is better.
 BUT it takes everything I have to actually GO.
 
Last night I prayed for God to give me strength motivation to run this morning.
I fought Him tooth and nail.
I felt guilty for not going.
Here I prayed for God to give me motivation to go running and He did and I was fighting Him.
About 5 minutes before having to take Konner to the bus, He won. My motivation kicked in and I put my running clothes and shoes on real quick and out the door I went.
 I only ran 2 miles, but who cares.
That started the rest of my motivational day.
I was back by 7.
I swept and mopped.
I folded a load of clothes.
Started another load of clothes.
I got Rivers' up and we both ate Oatmeal (this is another thing I prayed about. I used to always eat oatmeal in the  morning. And I lost alot of weight. Tried to eat it again a year ago and I gagged at the texture. This morning I didn't. YAY!!) and out the door we went where we stayed for 2 hours.
 I did my Bible study and cried at how God is showing me things.
 Rivers played with his dump trucks while I did that and I started some crafts that I am going to try and sell at a local craft show. I also leveled some dirt in a low spot in our yard.
 
GO ME!!
 
Now, I am not saying the days from here on out will be as great as today has.. I KNOW they won't.
But I know with God.. ALL things are possible.
 
What motivates you?
 
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 20:4

No comments: