Tomorrow is my sweet girl's 3rd birthday.
I always wonder what I am going to write.
What words will God give me to show my heart?
What words will God give me to show my heart?
I don't know what He will have me write tomorrow but I know what He wants me to write today.
I pull my Bible app up on my phone and read my Daily Devotional for today. The plan I am reading is about parenting. But today's devotion was exactly what God wants me to write. Tears streamed down my face as I read and as I, once again, am amazed at God's timing. It is ALWAYS perect!!
GLORIOUS SUFFERING
Because we know God's plan will lead us home to heaven, we can edure suffering along the way. In fact, in today's suffering is "achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all" (2 Cor 4:17), we ought to be able to count suffering as a blessing instead of a curse. Nonbelievers do not have this perspective on suffering and must achieve their glory now, because their future is eternal suffering apart from God.
We don't know what it will be like in heaven, but we know that today's suffering is our training for an eternal future of ministry in the presence of the Father. Trials prepare us for that future. They are God's curriculum for eternity.
Treat your family's trials as opportunities to glorify the Father as training for your home.
Thank you, Jesus for all my suffering, not just throughout Adyson's life, but what is to come as well.
In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith-of greater worth that gold, which perishes even though refined by fire- may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

1 comment:
LOVE YOU!!! Praying for a peaceful, beautiful day tomorrow ~ full of precious, precious memories of sweet Ady!
Post a Comment