Happy 3rd Birthday, Adyson!!
After Bible study this morning my precious friends and I went to lunch at McAlister's.
We had a great lunch and some yummy cupcakes!!
I love how they threw in owls!
And they get me a precious owl locket necklace.
I tried not to cry, but once I saw the necklace I lost it.
Rivers was ready to dig in!!
Another precious friend of mine gave me flowers and they were delivered during Bible study this morning. They are gorgeous! And smell so good!!
Of course we had to get some pictures before the balloon release.
This family pic turned out better than I thought!
You might can tell but I had to change Rivers shorts because he decided to get soaking wet before Daddy got home to take our family picture. He was wet from head to toe.
Konner released his 2 balloons first and I love Rivers' reaction.
Rivers finally let his go. Look at my sweet boys! My heart swells with joy just seeing their reactions here.
This is the best pic I got of the balloons flying up.
You can't see the balloons in this picture, but I still love it!!

CUPCAKE TIME!!
Rivers made a happy mess with his cupcake. It was better than his first birthday. He took no time digging right in!! Surprisingly, Konner did not want a cupcake. He ate a few cake pops that I attempted to make yesterday, but were a big fail. Konner liked them though, so I guess they weren't too bad.
We miss you sweet girl!! I know Jesus did it up for your birthday.
He will destroy death forever.
Isaiah 25:8








No comments:
Post a Comment