9.09.2012

Love? Bugs

Who is the person that named these far from lovable ''love bugs?"
 
 

 
Dan pressure washed the house yesterday and they came out of nowhere. This picture doesn't do it justice really. There were EVERYWHERE!!! They are so annoying, they stink and they won't go away even if you spray them with the pressure washer or bleach. Yes we did!! They are all in my house. I have swept more times than I care to count or more times than I care to sweep. HA!!
 
Hopefully with this cooler weather that South Mississippi got this morning and will get will move them far, far, far away. Because this chick does not love them!!
 
Is there a purpose for these things?


The weather this morning and right now is absolutely gorgeous!! I told Dan this morning that I wanted to make a fire pit in the backyard. A nice fire pit. Not the fire pile we have out there.

 
Like this one right here that I found on Pinterest.
My Dad has a whole bunch of bricks for the sides of the hole.
 
 
 
 
After church we went to Lowe's and bought these Allen + Roth stones to go around it.
Now we just have to dig the hole. And figure out where to put it. And how big to make it.
HA!! It will happen one day, I'm sure.
 
 

No comments: