I cannot begin to explain how excited I am!!
Today is going to be a life changing day!!
A good life changing!!
God is so very faithful to His children!!
I have been reading Karen Kingsbury books lately and if you have read these particular ones then you know of a little girl who almost died from a near drowning and the doctor's told her parents and family that her chances of survival were minimal. Throughout the next couple of books in the series, this little girl not only lives, but she begins to recognize people, talk and eventually walk again. She gets back to who she used to be. God is a miracle worker!!
I know this is just a book, but y'all this happens to real life people.
I have friends that doctor's told them their child would not live past a few months and are living.
Family members who had cancer and were given 6 months to live and lived over 10 years.
In Adyson's case, babies don't live past 2-3 weeks. She lived 4 months and 2 days.
God has a plan!! All to glorify Him!!
And it is happening to someone I know. As I sit here and type this, a doctor told my friend something similar and this doctor has been proven wrong. They are beating the odds they were given!! And I am very thankful! God is the ultimate DOCTOR! The ultimate HEALER!!
And He has outdone Himself once again.
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS
http://youtu.be/sI_3KqWQ6OA
I am sohappy elated for this family. God has truly shown His faithfulness and mercy and shown His sovereignty through this journey.
I love you friend! To the ends of the Earth!!
Hebrews 11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."
I know this is just a book, but y'all this happens to real life people.
I have friends that doctor's told them their child would not live past a few months and are living.
Family members who had cancer and were given 6 months to live and lived over 10 years.
In Adyson's case, babies don't live past 2-3 weeks. She lived 4 months and 2 days.
God has a plan!! All to glorify Him!!
And it is happening to someone I know. As I sit here and type this, a doctor told my friend something similar and this doctor has been proven wrong. They are beating the odds they were given!! And I am very thankful! God is the ultimate DOCTOR! The ultimate HEALER!!
And He has outdone Himself once again.
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS
http://youtu.be/sI_3KqWQ6OA
I am so
I love you friend! To the ends of the Earth!!
Hebrews 11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."
1 comment:
I love you BIG my Kari friend!! God has blessed my life richly because of you. I'm so proud to walk through the journey with you :)
Post a Comment