9.07.2012

Tardy~Sick~Absent

Today and yesterday have been a little crazy.
Yesterday I woke up sick and couldn't get out of bed except to vomit. Yeah I know gross but this is life people. I planned to take Konner to school and buy him a book at the book fair but I just couldn't manage it. Around 7:25 I asked Dan, who was still asleep, if he wanted me to call my mom to take Konner to school or if he would take him on his way to work. Dan took the day off to take care of myself and Rivers and around 10 am he started feeling sick.
Dan checked Konner in and he said for the ''excuses'' other parents put ''overslept.'' My wonderful husband put "mom sick." bahahah..
 
 
Here is Konner's first tardy slip.
During kindergarten he was not late and did not miss one single day of school.
Until this morning when Konner woke up at 1:30 am vomiting.
So he stayed home from school today for the first time in his school going days.
 
 
I do NOT like for my babies to be sick, but I do like that I get to snuggle with them and hold them.
Konner wanted me to hold him and Rivers got a little jealous, so he climbed up and sat with us for a little bit.
 
Thankfully Dan and Konner are both holding food down and so am I.
I have been LYSOLing my house all day!! And cleaning sheets and comforters. Which reminds me I need to go switch them over to the dryer.
 
Prayerfully we are on the mends of getting better.
 

 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope y'all start feeling better! That is not fun!