WOW!!! What a morning!!
I encountered a frog and a fish all before 9:30 a.m this morning.
Let's start with the FROG, shall we?
Went to get Rivers up this morning and saw what looked like a leaf on the kitchen floor. So I went to pick it up to throw it away only to find out that it was NOT a leaf. This ''leaf'' jumped away!! Immediately, I screamed! And then I did not move for what seemed like forever. Frozen in my tracks. Never taking my eyes off of this slimy amphibian. If you don't already know, I am TERRIFIED of frogs. Terrifired, I tell ya. Scared to death!! I catch my breath, thanking the Lord I did not have a mild heart attack, and went to Dan and told him the 411. He was in the shower and could do nothing at the moment. When I get back to the kitchen it was gone. I searched, from a distance, for it. Quickly I found it on one of the chair legs. Scaredy cat me, goes to get Rivers out of bed and tells him to get it. I know, I know. What a baby? YES!!! Me a baby. He goes to grab it and it hops away. This little thing was just making his self at home hopping under my table and on my curtains and back to the floor and then hopped up on the wall. That's when Dan decides to help me out. Oh... I forgot to mention I grabbed a flip flop and thought about killing it, but I was too afraid to get close to even do that. And I did feel bad about it even crossing my mind. He made it safely outside to the lovely big world!! You are welcome, frog!
On to the FISH!!
Was cleaning a house this morning and noticed a small fish tank by the tv. I didn't think anything of it. Didn't think that I should move it so Rivers wouldn't mess with it. NOPE!! And mind you, Rivers loves to line cars up by the tv. I go about my cleaning business while Rivers plays with the toys. I come back into the living room and the front of Rivers shirt is soaked and the rug is wet and the small tank is apart and rocks are everywhere and there is the fish. On the floor. Gasping for ''air.'' Rivers points at it. I am frantic at this point!! Tears are slowing building in my eyes. I run to the kitchen and grab a cup. Do I have to tell you, I was afraid to pick the fish up? It took me a couple times, but I did it!! Luckily, he swims around and I catch a quick breath. I was so happy and so sad at the same moment thinking, "Oh good, he is still alive... for now! And oh, gosh, I have to call the Melissa! Levi is going to be DISTRAUGHT!" She answered the phone and I didn't get her name out good and I burst into tears. I told her what happened and she laughs. She told me not to worry about it, that her mom gave them the fish and they can get another one if it dies. We hang up and I continue cleaning. I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing because I was so worried about the fish dying. I was constantly going to the kitchen to check on it. If it wasn't moving, I tapped on the cup and it swam away. I was FRAZZLED! My mind was on that fish the whole time. I probably doubled cleaned some things or probably didn't clean other things. When I left the fish was still alive. I am sorry fish!!
What was God trying to tell me? Don't be afraid of frogs or fish?
Not one picture did I take.
Now, hopefully this evening will be mellow.
Grey's starts tonight!!
PaRtY!!!
1 comment:
Hahahahaha!!! I"m sorry :) But that was a funny blog...from start to finish. You held back on us last night with this story!!
Post a Comment