7.30.2012

A few things

July 20, 2012~
Konner lost his first tooth


It has been loose for about 2 months.
He was so excited about the ''tooth fairy."
This tooth fairy was so sleepy. Around 9, Dan went to see if he was sleeping and Konner looks up and smiles at Dan.

 

He finally fell asleep around 11 in our room. The tooth fairy (me) woke up around 3 and did her job and went back to sleep.
He got a dollar.

July 29, 2012~
Rivers' First Hair Cut


I came home from church and Dan had cut my child's hair.
Oooo... I was so mad!

 
It was his first haircut and I was not there to get any pictures.


We got him out of bed and did a little trimming so I could snap a few pictures.


It's still not perfect (Dan did it.. HA!!) but it he looks like such a big boy.

Today~
Kroc Center w/ FBCV

 

I love this picture. Someone was running by him and splashed him.
In the pool area there is a big slide, small lazy river, small pool (for aerobics. volleyball and basketball) and the kiddie aea.


Both boys had a blast.


This is where Rivers sat when I was taking pics of all the kids



Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Chick- Fil-A Appreciation Day

I'm sure most of you have heard about Dan Cathy, Chick-Fil-A owner, does NOT support same sex marriages. The Bible teaches about man and woman coming together as one and he and his company are taking a stand. Woo Hoo!!
THIS Wednesday is Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day for everyone who supports Chick-Fil-A and what they are standing up for!! I will be there! You can click here for a Facebook event page that has been set up by Mike Huckabee.

 


 

 

No comments: