I am tired of all this rain we are getting. Every single day it has rained.
I need some sunshine in my life.
One of my best friends from childhood is in town with her two boys visiting. We planned to go to her aunts pool, but what do you know it stormed all day long. So we ended up just coming back to my house and letting the boys play and catching up.
Me and Crissy. We look bad because we got rained on.
Konner and Logan acting silly while we waited to see if the rain would ever stop.
I didn't get a picture of Rivers and her youngest, Evan. They wouldn't stay still long enough.
For dinner I made a recipe I found on Pinterest. You can find the originial recipe here.
Note: Sometimes I like to pretend I am a professional food photographer. This was one of those times. I was bored and decided to pretend. haha
Chili Dog Casserole
2 (15 oz) cans chili with beans
1 (16 oz)
package beef frankfurters10 (8 inch) flour tortillas (the fajita sized ones)
1 (8 oz) package Cheddar cheese, shredded (I used a mixture of vaious cheeses)
Note: I halved the recipe. So I only used 5 hotdogs and of course 5 tortillas and one and a half cans of chili.
Fill bottom of pan with one can of chili
roll hotdogs in tortilla's
place seam side down in pan
cover with the other can of chili
sprinkle with cheese
Cover with foil and Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes
Dan put salsa, onion and guacamole on his. I know weird. I just put mustard on mine and it was yummy.
For dessert make yourself a smore =]
It's suppose to rain again tomorrow. Maybe that will be a good day to start to paint Konner's room.


No comments:
Post a Comment