7.07.2012

Fire Safety and more

Our back yard looks bad. It is just covered with limbs, cane, leaves. SO.. the past few weeks, more like just two days, we have been cleaning it up a bit.



 A few weeks ago Konner, Rivers and I got out there and started picking up the sticks and raking leaves and making a pile to burn. (picture above) While we were doing this, I decided to make it a learning situation for Konner about fire safety.
Get low! Stop! Drop! and Roll! were all said. I told him if he was inside and the house started to burn to break his window open and jump out. And we even practiced getting low when the wind blew the smoke our way.


On to this past week.
Dan has been off since Wednesday and Friday we continued to clean it up some more.


My children in their undies

Friday afternoon we swam in the pool and that evening my parents took the boys to Chick-fil-A while Dan and I went to see a movie.


Today:

I wanted to go to Dauphin Island, but the weather didn't seem to cooperate with us.
Instead, we planned to go to the beach closer to home after lunch, but it rained. This morning we went to Wal-Mart and bought some more pool floats.  After the rain came and went, we got in the pool even though it was overcast bad and the water was a bit cold.
 

My crazy boy on Riversssss giraffe that he LOVES!!


Family photo
 
 
funny faces with Konner.

Who know what tomorrow holds!!
Church then who know. Only God!!
 

 

 

 

No comments: