Today we went back to the splash pad across from the beach with a few friends.
Rivers enjoyed stepping on the water.
All Konner wanted to do was play at the play ground and roll down the hill.
His back was itching so I told him to go to the water. He said it helped.

We went across to walk on the pier before we left and I told Rivers to hold Konner's hand and he grabbed it and started walking.
What big brother does, little brother does.
There were 3 boys in the water that they were yelling at to come see them and they did. They could not have been much older that 6 or 7. The whole time I was wondering where their mother was. Ha!!
By the time we headed back to the car the melt downs started. We got home everyone laid down.
Ahhh.. I love a peace and quiet house... especially after a day like today.
No comments:
Post a Comment