7.12.2012

Bowling Playdate

 
 
 
That room needs another coat of paint. And behind the furniture needs its first coat. Ha! But here I am blogging again about our day while Konner rest watching tv and Rivers takes a nap. One day I am going to print these blog posts so I can have them for when the boys grow up and they can read them and we can laugh about the funny times, cry about the sad times and just remember their childhood.
Anywho...

Today we went bowling with some great friends. We ate at Chic-Fil-A first while we waited for the bowling alley to open. I forgot that Cow Appreciation Day is tomorrow. You dress up as a cow and get a free meal!! Last year we had such a good time!!


 
The kids had such a great time.


These girls are two in the same!
 
That's Konner and Asher.
 


All the youngins!


Konner was cracking everyone up striking his pose.
He is his mother's child. When I bowl, I do the same thing. Not the same pose, but I do hold my pose. I do the whole right leg kicked back with my arm straight forward. Yeah thats me. I feel as though it helps.


And this little one wanted to bowl too.

 
We had a few ''oopsies'' too. Jackson's ball didn't quite go down the lane like it was suppose too.
He ice skated on the way back up the lane.


And this ball was coming up the lane instead of down the lane towards the pins.

Bowling sure wore us momma's out! Ha! It wore me out anyway and I didn't even bowl.
But I know the kids had a blast and we will definitely be going back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: