Oh forgot to tell y'all in the last post that Crissy's littlest, Evan, opened the hampsters cage and he/she got out. He (the hampster) came running in the living room and Crissy spotted him/her and scooped it up. If she wasn't there I promise I would have opened the front door and let him go free! Evan said he had to let him out because he was hungry. I even tried to send it home with them. Crissy wouldn't have it.
Finally a nice day here in South Mississippi. It has not rained once at this house today. Woo! Hoo!!
We took full advantage of this and went straight to the pool this morning.
Someone gave us this huge slide to use in our pool. With all the rain we had yesterday it filled up with water and it was the perfect spot for Rivers to play. And he had a blast.
Konner too
The water was freezing.
Konner thought it was cool that his swimming trunks would fill up with water.
And the bottom picture is him dancing to Pandora.
And what do you know Konner caught a lizard and let his brother hold it.
Look at those beautiful eyelashes?
They needed to rest and get their tan on =]
I told ya I was gonna start to paint Konner's room. You see that brush Konner is using? That is what I used to paint the majority of his room. Gee!! I didn't move any furniture or anything, just got the walls I could without having to do all that mess. That can wait for Dan. =]
Now Konner is at the park with my cousin and her son and I am getting my computer time in.






No comments:
Post a Comment