7.13.2012

Eat Mor Chikin

For some reason I thought Cow Appreciation was on the 31st of July. When we were there yesterday I saw that it was the 13th of July. I guess my dyslexia kicked in. HA! Therefore, we did not have much time for all of us that went last year and more to plan and all go.

At the last minute this morning I decided to attend Cow Appreciation at Chic-Fil-A.
Konner and I already had shirts from last year so I just had to make Rivers one. Luckily he had a white shirt in his drawer and I made him one real quick.



Us after at Dan's office


What a difference a year makes?
Rivers wasn't too happy.. He fell asleep on the way home and I had to get this picture.


I did continue the tradition of the back of Riversss shirt. 



Hailey and her girls were able to make it this year again with us and Hannah had these ears and Konner and Rivers tried them on.


Rivers loved them. He kept looking up to make sure they were still on.
We did take a picture with the cow but Hailey has it on her phone.

And let me tell you it was a MAD HOUSE!! When I pulled up, there was a bus load of youngins unloading and there was already a bus load that was already eating inside. It was hectic and rowdy, but we had a great time making memories with our sweet babies.
 

 

 

 

No comments: