7.16.2012

Weekend fun

Friday night my parents took the boys to Chuck E Cheese. So Dan and I took that opportunity to have a date night. We went to eat Mexican. Our usual Friday night dinner.  


Saturday, Dan took the boys to his parents house. Dan and his dad played around with Dan's four wheeler. I stayed home and enjoyed a nice day to myself just reading a Karen Kingsbury book and I painted more of Konner's room.

For dinner we ate boiled shrimp, taters, garlic, onion, corn and conecuh sausage. YUMMY!!!


 

I'm trying to improve my phone photography skills.



I LOVE LOVE my big camera (I do want an upgrade though) but sometimes I just don't feel like hauling it around.

 
I downloaded an app called Magic Hour and it has tons of looks to choose from.


My plate


Even big man enjoyed him some boiled corn


This is a very small red pepper my FIL had.
This app that I made the collage is called KD collage.


Been seeing people post on FB that they are starting to buy school uniforms and supplies. My first thought was, "Why are these people already shopping. Their kids are gonna be too big for those clothes if they buy them too soon. Much to my surprise school starts in 3 weeks. 3 weeks!!
I can't believe it. So, today, in preparation for back to school shopping, I went through all my stuff and started collectiong Konner's school supply list he will need for the 1st grade.

Then this afternoon we went swimming.


We haven't set up the slide to go in the pool just down to the ground.
 
Konner still enjoyed it.



Am I the only one who thinks this picture is funny? Funny that Rivers' diaper fits Konner.
Konner was so whinny that Dan put one of Rivers' diapers on him.

No comments: