Dan and Konner had a daddy son day Thursday and went fishing.
Rivers stayed with Dan's aunt and I cleaned a house.
He caught a turtle
and he caught a few brim
Friday, when we were working in the yard, Rivers played with this worm. I can handle worms just not frogs and lizards.
This morning the boys woke up at 7:30 and I decided we could make it to early service at church, so I got myself and them dressed and out the door by 8:20!! GO ME!!
When we got home from church the boys played, ate lunch and played some more. Then Rivers started being cranky and he let me rock him for about 5 or so minutes while Konner and I sang songs to him. It went something like this:
"Jesus loves me this I know."
"Dan, take a picture."
"For the Bible tells me so."
"Did you hear me?!?! Take a picture!!!"
Rivers is not my cuddly baby like Konner was, so these moments rarely happen and when they do, I savor the moment. My babies are growing too fast. I'm holding onto every little minute.
Oh-- I noticed Rivers 'making a dirty diaper' stance/face and I went and got our potty chair and sat him on it. You can never start too soon right? HA!!




No comments:
Post a Comment