If you scroll down a few posts, you will see Rivers say the blessing at dinner. The first time he actually said it was Adyson's 3rd birthday. Well, today I put him in his chair for lunch and he immediately puts his hands up to his face and starts praying for his food.
OH. MY. HEART.
I said the blessing with him and he then eats.
My eyes filled with tears at the site of my 20 month old knowing that when we sit to eat, you are suppose to bless the food.
Tears still come to my eyes just thinking about it.
This motivates me to keep pressing on toward the Lord God Almighty.
He and Konner see and are watching every move and word I say.
Yours are too!!
I must be doing something right!!
Don't ever think your kids are not watching what you do and what you say. They never miss a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment