10.22.2012

Doc & Weekend

I have so much I wanna blog about. Like the vacation we took in May of this year.
One day... one day.
 
But today, I will quickly write about Rivers being sick and our weekend.
 
The crud is going around. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes.
And my baby gets it. I tried to hold off but after a week of him being sick I took him to the doc.
 
 
He weighs 23 pounds and 4 oz and he is 32.5 inches long.
 
My baby is 22 months. Ummm.. that's 2 months away from being 2.

 

These boys would not sit still while waiting.

 
Did y'all forget what I looked like? HA!!
Picture courtesy of Konner.
 

 
 

 
 
Friday night we made a fire in our new fire pit. The boys loved it.
The weather was great and it was so relaxing, other than the fact Rivers liked to walk right up to it. I'm pretty sure he was doing it on purpose. He is our dangerous child. OH MY!!

 
Sunday we stayed outside ALL day long. I worked on my craft fair stuff...

 
while Dan and the boys rounded up limbs for our fire pit.

 
Look at these sweet things?!?!!!
 

Oh LOOK!!! There I am again!

 
"Risky Rivers" moved this wood all by himself and was walking up and down it. He fell a couple of times just to get back up and do it again.
 
Whoever workd his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sence.
Proverbs 12:11
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: