9.07.2010

20 and a half weeks

Went back to the doctor today. I have gained 4 pounds since my last visit two weeks ago!! My doctor was so happy he gave me a high five when he came into the room 8-)  I have a little notebook that I keep in the kitchen to keep track of my calorie intake everyday. Rivers is right on track. I am going to continue to keep track of my calorie intake and eat healthy and we shall see when I go back in two weeks how much more I have gained. 

As far as treatment goes-- Every week is how often I am going. Remember the PICC line I was going to get?? Well, I chickened out. Honestly, I didn't want to bother with keeping in clean and making sure Konner didn't mess it up in any way.  Today, after my doctor's visit, I went for my weekly treatment and everything went fine, other than the fact that I got really sleep. I spent most of this day in bed- hospital bed and my bed at home. Luckily, Dan was home when I got home around 3 and I went to bed and got up at 5 and back in bed at 7:30 and here I am writing this. I would have been in bed earlier but I had so much to do, laundry, dishes, get Kon's stuff ready for his first day of pre-school and on and on.  Dan kept telling me to go to bed, but it had to get done tonight.  So off to bed I go, early start tomorrow with getting Kon ready for school and I have to run some errands first thing in the morning. I hope I get good sleep tonight to get me through the day tomorrow. 

No comments: