9.20.2010

All for you, Adyson!!


Yesterday, we celebrated Adyson's 1st birthday.  We bought one single balloon to release and a small cake that was oh so yummy.  We bought some pizza and had a few friends over to watch football. Later in the evening we let Konner release the balloon but not without some photos first.

I only bought ONE balloon right.  Well... Konner wanted to bring it outside and I told him DO NOT let the balloon go until I say!!!!  We didn't get down our front steps and what do you think that little stinker did?? YES!! Let that balloon go!! LUCKILY, I caught it before it was too late. Whew!!

On I went with a few photos of the balloon, my mom took a few photos of Dan, Konner and I and I proceeded to take some of Konner before and after he released the balloon. As the balloon was rising in the sky Konner said this,

"The balloon is gonna go higher and higher into the sky and baby Adyson is gonna grab it. Then she is gonna come down and down and down with the balloon and land right here on the grass and walk up to that door and knock and we are gonna open the door for her and when she comes in we are gonna say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADYSON!!' and eat that cake."

Such a sweet, innocent little child!! Love that boy!!

(I did video us singing Happy Birthday, but the last part of it messed up, but I still posted it in this slideshow)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments: