Dan picks Konner up on his way home from lunch. Monday they came in and I got Konner's papers out of his bookbag to see what he had learned at school that day. His teacher sent home a piece of paper of what they were going to be learning that week. I went over that and his other papers from the the day with him and he says he can spell RED and goes on to sing the song that was taught to him that day.
Come Friday he had to recite the bible verse back to his teacher. All during the week we have been practicing. I pray that he leans on these scriptures throughout his life instead of everything else life and the world will throw his way. I am so very proud of him =)
Also on Friday he had to wear a shirt that was RED, since that was the color of the week.
On to the next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment