9.08.2010

Last year of preschool

Today was Konner's first day of his last year of preschool.  I cannot believe my baby boy is growing up so fast. He was excited, me not so much. I am proud of myself, I did not cry until I was on my way to pick him up. When I dropped him off I had a few errands to run in Gulfport, so I ran by the outlet mall to find him a 'happy' for completing his first day of school.  In Gap, I found the cutest lunch box for school. It looked like a dinosaur to me, so that's why I bought it since he loves dinosaurs. It has 3 horns sticking out the top. When I gave it to Konner he said, "Thanks, Mom! It's a rhinoceros!"  To that I reply, "Or a dinosaur." No reply from him.  At least he likes it.  On the ride home I asked him how his first day of school was and he told me he learned about Jesus and played outside and ate his snack.  Now I have to get him into his 'school routine,' (and me too) breakfast, school, lunch, play time, quiet/nap time and then evening routine as usual. Mama is so proud.  I am excited to see what this new school year brings for him.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: