9.12.2010

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

These sweet words that I sing to Konner and sang to Adyson many times. These words always calmed both of them the minute I started to sing it to them.

Tonight, after bedtime story and prayers, Konner asked me to sing a bedtime song to him. I sang these words to him like I have done so many times before.

After I was done the conversation went a little like this- In the sweetest, most sincere, soft spoken voice

Kon- "That's my favorite song, Mama."

Me- "Mine too baby."

Kon- "I want you to always sing that song to me."

Me- "Of course I will. That's the song I used to rock you to sleep with when you were a baby."

Kon- "I love that song. It's my favorite. Thanks, Mom. I love you!"


I love this sweet boy God has blessed me with!

No comments: