I figured since I am just sitting here in the hospital getting my treatment, I would do an update =)
Wasn't sure if I had gained any weight since my last appointment two weeks ago. I have been trying to drink some nasty protein shake that Dan bought for me. Last time I made I put a scoop of chocolate ice cream, peppermint extract and some milk in it to make it taste better. It wasn't too bad, way better than just putting water in it.
Yesterday was my doctors appointment. Yay for me I gained 6 pounds!!! I am measuring 24 weeks. Rivers is doing good too. He is a very active little boy already. When the nurses at the doctors office and here at the hospital try to check his heartbeat he always moves around. Konner was talking and singing to him the other day and he was just a moving and kicking. Konner told him, "I'm Konner, your big brother." Then he looks to me and Dan and asks, "Can he talk yet?" He is so ready for his baby to be here!!
My treatment is going good as usual. The first IV blew so she had to stick me again. Not a big deal. I am used to them by now. I mean this is my 8th time and I have 12 more to go. Man it is going by so fast. By the time this is all done I will be giving myself an IV. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment