9.09.2010

Dan and I

got in trouble last night!! Here is the story:

Most nights, after putting Konner to bed, he stays up for an hour or so singing and talking. We are constantly walking in his room and telling him to close his eyes. Well, last night was no different.  Since we ALL have to get into this school routine, I put him to bed a little early knowing that he would be up singing and talking. So we read The Cat in The Hat and he said his prayers, "Dear God, I wanna pray for my baby sister Adyson in Heaven and my baby brother in Mama's belly that he comes out and my mom and dad and teachers and my class (a short pause) and I want a fish tank. In Jesus name we pray, Amen."

Dan and I both told him before leaving his room to close his eyes and go to sleep because we had to wake up early and get ready for school.  He always says, "Ok Mom and Dad." We are not in bed long and we hear Konner in there making noises so Dan tells him to go to sleep. Surprisingly, he gets quiet.

I can't remember what we were watching on TV but I got my tickle box turned over and could not quit laughing. I tried not to be so loud but it didn't work.  Much to our surprise, Konner walks in our room, says, "Could you two quiet it down? I'm trying to sleep," and he walks right back out.  I shoved my face in a pillow because I was laughing hysterically!! I just thought it was so funny we are constantly telling him to be quiet and he comes in and tells us to be quiet.  Oh that boy!!  Needless to say we all went to bed quietly after that!   =)

No comments: