What was suppose to be a weekend project, turned out to be a whole week project. I have been all over the world looking for picture frames to do a project I saw at Nest to Keep.
I looked at Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Wal-Mart, & Hudson's for frames. I wanted all black frames but different patterns. What I ended up doing is finding different patterns in different colors and ended up spray painting them black. I wish I could have found oval frames, but oh well. I used the word 'love' and on either side of it put Konner's footprint (I can't find his hand print) and Adyson's foot and hand print. All I did was print the letters out and cut and paste them onto some scrapbook paper I have. The project is above my refridgerator.
My next project is to finish Konner's bathroom. I starated painting it green, but then decided I think I want to paint it blue and his room green. I asked him his opinion and he said blue bathroom and green bedroom. So off to Lowe's for paint I go :)




No comments:
Post a Comment