I hope y'all enjoyed this wonderful weather we had today as much as we did. My vehicle has needed a major cleaning, inside and out. (Hope to sell it soon) Lucky me, Konner wanted to help :) He put on his 'water' boots and he went to washing. Although he sprayed me with the water a few times, we had a blast. Well, until that one time where he kept on spraying and spraying and I asked him to stop and he ended up in time out. That lead into him not wanting to help and he yanked his boots off, threw them on the ground and went inside and threw himself on the floor right by the door (it was open) and cried his fake 'I want attention' cry. Eventually he got over it and came back out and helped again. After we were done he put some rocks, leaves and straw in the water pot. I asked him what he was making and he said, "Nothing. It's just something for you to look at. Come see Mommy." Funny kid. You know I took a
few alot of pictures. Here are a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment