3.28.2010

Buy me some peanuts & Cracker Jacks


The end of this week and weekend has been busy, busy. Thursday evening Konner had his t-ball pictures and his first game.  Friday he had another game. We won both games :) They both started at 7:15, so we didn't get home til about 8:30 and after bathtime and bedtime story it was late. I know I was exhausted. Saturday morning we had to be at the field by 9 a.m. for opening ceremonies.  Luckily that didn't last long and we headed to run some errands. We went to Lowe's in Gautier, The Promenade in D'Iberville, and finally to Gulfport to pick up my car that has been in the shop since Thursday (3 hour job took 3 days). 


My sweet boy


The Mets- sponsored by Hancock Bank

up to bat

on third

and he SCORES!!!!!!


opening ceremonies



We ended our busy weekend at the movies and watched
How To Train Your Dragon.


Here is a video of Konner at his ball game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I'll have to bring Olivia to watch him play one night. She would so be his cheerleaders :)