3.17.2010

Love Happens


We just watched this movie.  It's about a motivational speaker, Burke. He wrote a book about dealing with grief, which he wrote after he lost his wife in a car accident 3 years ago. He leads work shops on healing from loosing loved ones. Burke does not take his own advice that he teaches those that attend his seminars. In the hallway of the hotel, he meets Eloise, a florist. She has just broken up with a boyfriend. They end up going out to dinner and they both help each other in their losses. In one of his seminars he finally breaks down and admits the truth. He even goes on to say that he killed his wife and it was his fault.

I know, from experience, that you do blame yourself.  I just so happen to be doing it today. Crazy, I know. There was nothing I could have done to keep Adyson here any longer, but I am not going to sit here and lie and say that I haven't thought it was.

It is a good movie. Go rent it!

No comments: