1.28.2010

What a Memorial Service


Tonight could not have gone better. I know alot of people were not expecting Dan and I to speak. "How can y'all do that?" people ask. How could we NOT? This was not just your normal memorial/funeral. It was a time to share how God worked through our 4 month old precious girl. And how He is still at work. If you watch the video below you will notice 'A smile that lights up the world." As we walked out tonight, the moon was full, bright and lighting up the sky. (Thanks Peggy for pointing that out) This is just another way of God telling us she is still smiling and lighting up the world.

Never in a million years did I, Kari Jones Cheramie, think I would ever be an inspiration to anyone or for anyone looking up to ME for my strength and courage. Dan either. But we are hearing it alot. All I can say is we get it from God :)

As we start the next chapter in our lives we will ALWAYS carry Adyson with us. She will forever be in our hearts and we WILL see our PERFECT, HEALTHY Ady again :)

2 comments:

Parks Avenue said...

Praise God for the blessings He has bestowed on you! My heart aches for your loss, but simultaneously rejoices with you, over the glory the Lord has brought to Himself through your miracle! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers as the days and weeks and months go on. May the Lord bless you and keep you and may His face shine upon you!

Pylate's said...

You are welcome. I will always think of Ady when I see a full moon!! Beautiful!!