1.19.2010

Angel Called Back

A friend of my family shared this poem with me and I wanted to share with y'all.

ANGEL CALLED BACK

Have you ever met an angel that God has sent to you with loving eyes, a gentle smile who looks a lot like you. Now God sends us little angels for a special kind of work, to open eyes, to touch our hearts, to brighten up the earth. There's a purpose for their living, a purpose they must die, Angels bring us that much closer to our mansion in the sky. So when God calls back your angel, just reach out to him above and thank him for this special gift, for this angel brought much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cried! This is so sweet! I pray for Adyson and your family, but mostly for you Kari. I could not imagine one day in your shoes. You are a brave and wonderful mother! I wish you the best!
Julia Mckinney Lott