1.25.2010

Memorial Service

Adyson's Memorial service will be held at First Baptist Church Vancleave Thursday, January 28th at 5:30 p.m.

We don't want this service to be sorrowful. This is a celebration of our child's time on Earth. Dan and I will be speaking and telling Adyson's touching story from day one. There will also be a slide show :)

There are only a handful of people that met our Adyson. Adyson is my parents 7th grandchild. She is Dan's parents 2nd grandchild. She is mine and Dan's 2nd child. But that does not mean that it is harder for us than it is for anyone else. Loosing a child, grandchild, neice, nephew, cousin is hard period. No matter how many you do or don't have. Just because we have Konner doesn't mean we don't feal hurt or sorrow for our daughter. There are so many people that grew to love her and her story. She touched so many lives we don't even know. This is something to celebrate, not to be sad about. YES, we wish our little girl was here but look at how many people have come to know the Lord and grown closer to Him. Myself included. I cannot express this enough. I know y'all read it over and over in the blog. Now, I am not saying that I don't fall in my walk or I am perfect by any means, but I do know that He is the one that has given me strength and peace throughout Ady's life. And my prayer is that you get the strength and peace from Him throughout your life.

So please come Thursday and hear the whole story of our blessing. And CELEBRATE with us her wonderful life!!

1 comment:

Sherry Bergeron said...

I will definately be there! This little angel touched me sooo much! And I have never met her a day in my life! I went to school with Dan and havent gotten to meet you yet but you are truly an amazing and strong person! You and Dan both.. I respect yall so much and thank you from my heart for allowing me to share in the story of Ady! She touched me and I will never forget that. She will be in my heart forever!