As Dan and I sit here getting things together for tomorrow night, I cannot help but be excited. Excited about sharing our story and journey with Adyson, but the blessing she has brought to our lives. There has been something that has come into view that God was working even a year ago. All in His plan. Tomorrow night we will share what that is :) We will also be sharing a few other stories that have really touched us since Ady was born. Miracles that have happened. Also a slideshow I made a few days before she passed. (The music on it has been skipping and I have been working to fix it these past few days.)
We have been doing quite well. Last night I shed some tears. The night before that, I had a dream Ady was laying on the kitchen table and Kon was sitting beside her and I was doing a photo shoot :) Kon still prays for her every night. We tell him that she is in Heaven with Jesus & she is safe and healthy as can be. God needed her more than we did.
Hope to see y'all tomorrow! It's going to be great :)
No comments:
Post a Comment