1.23.2010

Touching Story

A friend of mine's mom sent me a message telling me about a guy she knew from where she grew up. One night before logging off facebook she posted a prayer for Adyson. This is a message she got from him after posting the prayer:

"I wondered what your post was about, so I went into your profile and it didn't take me long to find the website with pictures of this lovely child. I've become hard hearted in my 44 years, but the pictures of that child created something in me I haven't felt in a while. I will pray for this beautiful child. I promise."

After finding out that Adyson had passed away this is what he said:

"...the Lord moved in a way that was not the way we wanted. And as tears stream down my face for a child I never knew, and knew nothing about until earlier this week, all I can say is thank you for sharing this so that I could witness how loving God is, even through heartache. I will tell you that I was touched very deeply. What a ministry this lovely child brought. Tell her family they are loved from far off places, by people they don't know."

THIS IS WHY ADYSON WAS PUT ON THIS EARTH. THIS IS THE MIRACLE DAN & I TALKED ABOUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! Adyson IS truely a miracle baby indeed!! She lived out her purpose and did more for the glory of God in her short little life than most people who live long lives will ever do! Praise be to God for such a precious blessing!!

Still praying for you! I love ya!!!!