1.02.2010
She is yours
As I sit and hold Adyson, I can't help but thank God for all He has done in the past 3 months. She has went from almost dying (more than I want to count) to off all medications, no oxygen, just feeding tube and machine that monitors her heart/pulse and now she has gotten the flu, had blood transfusions, anitbiotics and back on high flow canula. Even though we have hit a 'bump in the road' I still cherish her. I have told God many, many times, "She is yours." And I was at peace. When she was having heart surgery I was calm knowing that there was a good possibility she wouldn't make it. Yet He kept giving her back to us time after time. Do you know the story of Abraham and how he wanted a child so bad? He was given Isaac and God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. Abraham did not hesitate to do what God asked of him. I have become stronger in my relationship with the Lord in the past 3 months, but would I sacrifice Adyson for Him?? NOPE!! That means I have a ways to go with my walk with Him. And he has lots more to teach me and to guide me. I know that prayer works, Adyson is living proof of that. A true MIRACLE from above. I will always be thankful for that. We still have a long way to go, but God will be right by our side guiding us and keeping us strong. We have prayed her right out of heaven!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment