1.19.2010

God of Wonders

Today Ady is 4 months old. In this short time that she has been with us, her story has touched the lives of SO many. Lives have changed, relationships are being rekindled and brought closer. Seeing Ady's pictures and reading about her have changed hard hearted people who haven't felt compassion, love in there life. People who haven't prayed, are praying. We stand amazed how everyone has come together- people who have never met, who Dan and I have never met- to help support us in this very difficult and stressful time. This is why our angel is here. A true inspiration to all.

I have said from the beginning that if you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and this story doesn't change you, I am not sure what will. Get in a good church family with others that will support you and encourage you in your walk with Him. This angel is here ONLY by GOD's grace and mercy.

People take life for granted all to often. What myself and Dan would not give for our daughter to have working lungs, heart, liver and kidneys. Yet some drink and smoke and do all those other things that damage their organs. We take our healthy bodies for granted. What we wouldn't give!! My prayer for those of you who do these things to your harm your body is to get your 'fix' from Christ. He will change your life.

Adyson Lea Cheramie is truly a MIRACLE from above. Our Hero!!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hi! My name is Brianna and I am praying for her!

Leighann Scarbrough Photography said...

Ady has truly inspired me to start appreciating things and giving God all the glory. I don't think you know me, my name is Leighann Taylor Scarbrough and I am from Vancleave. My younger sisters are Missy and Pam Taylor, maybe you know them. I lost my little girl at 3 months to SIDS and I have been so angry for the past 4 years that I have not allowed God back in my life. I truly walk around preparing for the next loss. Holding in that much hurt and pain has been easier than dealing with it. I want to thank you for opening my eyes to trust my heart, My God and to relax and let God heal me. If I can do anything for you and your family, please let me know. I know I am a perfect stranger but I am praying for you all. God bless you, Ady and your whole family.
Leighann Scarbrough