You remember my 23 weeks post when I said that I am used to the IV's now. Well... uh... let me take that comment back. I am so not!! Yesterday I went and it hurt.... BAD!! Usually I can talk when the nurse is giving them to me, but not this time. I had to breathe and I made the 'it hurts' face. Thankfully it didn't blow, because if it did she would of had to stick me again. She was afraid it was going to. Every thing went good.
While I was there, I really sat and thought hard about what I was doing for my child, and he is not even here yet. Going each week to have an IV put in my arm and have this treatment go throughout my body to his body so he will not go through what Adyson had to. And Lord knows I do not want to go through that again either. It really overwhelmed me. The things we do for our children!!
I don't even take medicine. Here is why: Monday, I had a headache. I asked Dan if we had any Tylenol PM that I could take. He is so against me taking ANY medicine because if you read on the label they will say 'may cause LIVER damage'. Neonatal Hemochromatosis is liver damage. So he tells me that I can't take it because Rivers has no say in the matter. Well.. I told him that if I can't take any then he can rub my neck. AND that he did =) Which did help my headache and I fell fast asleep soon after. Thanks baby, I love you!!
7 more treatments to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment