11.17.2010

30 weeks & Spotlight on Success

Treatment this week went by fast. When I got there my nurse had everything ready to go. Usually when I get there it takes around 30 minutes to get the IVIG from the pharmacy. The IV hurt as usual. I think it may be hurting worse each time. Maybe the needle was a little dull or if where she chose to stick me was just really tough skin, but it hurt.

5 more treatments left.
9 more weeks til he makes his arrival =)



SPOTLIGHT ON SUCCESS
MARCH OF DIMES

Spotlight on Success is a fundraiser featuring a silent and live auction. All proceeds benefit the March of Dimes. Dan and I were asked to share our story about Adyson and show the video we played at her memorial.  There were several great things that were auctioned off such as a 'pimped out' golf cart, sunset cruise on a 50 foot yacht, fishing trip, Gulf Hills getaway, and many others. We were the 4th 'auction.' After we spoke and showed the video there was over $8000 donated.  There was nothing to win physically from us speaking, just the great feeling of knowing that these donors are helping premature babies. In over 7 years there has never been that much donated. There was over $65,000 raised. The night turned out to be a great success and a new record for the event.

Having a premature baby can happen to anyone. Don't take it for granted!! To donate click here or to donate locally click here. 


us after the event

us inside the ballroom





Adyson, How amazed I am that you are still touching lives 10 months after you have gone to Heaven. God is still at work through you. All I can say to that is, "Thank you, Jesus!!" We love you and miss you so much sweet girl!! 

No comments: