11.10.2010

29 weeks

Since we are down one vehicle, Dan came with me to my treatment. We had a good time and laughed at the nurses. About half way through my treatment about 4 of them came into my room and asked if they could try out a Chinese Gender Predictor on me called the Wedding Ring Test: If you suspend a wedding ring (or needle, pendant, etc) from a string over your belly, it's a girl if it swings in a circle, a boy if it swings side to side.  I told them yeah and I laid back and one nurse held the wedding ring over my belly for about a minute and the whole time it swung side to side. Another nurse is pregnant and having a girl and they said it swung in a circle and another one just recently found out she is expecting and it swung in a circle indicating a girl too. Needless to say they were not to busy yesterday morning to be trying out this test.  Dan and I laughed at them the whole time.

I was watching a Baby Story on TLC and Dan says, "Why you watching a Baby Story, just walk down the hall."  Ha! Ha! Funny, Dan =) 

Everything went good as usual, besides the IV hurting.

My doctors appointment was Monday and he switched sides on me. =(  Doctor Hoover retired and Bosco moved into his office on the other side.  I felt so awkward and backward.  My barrings were definitely lost.
Rivers' heartbeat was fine and I am gaining weight as I should be.  Two more weeks and I will see him again.

6 more treatments
10 more weeks til Rivers makes his arrival

Mommy, Daddy and big brother are SO ready to meet this blessing!!!

No comments: