11.05.2010

Christmas Cards

It's that time of year where it's time to start thinking about holiday cards. Shutterfly is where I buy from. They have so many things to choose from. I have done birthday invitations, photo books, calendars and baby announcements.... just to name a few =)  Everything I have ordered has turned out great!! I am one very satisfied customer.

If you are a blogger.. you can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, just click HERE


Last night I was telling Dan about getting 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly and asking him how I should do it. Should I take a picture of us three and have Adyson's Christmas picture from last year? Should I just put her picture from last Chrsitmas with a Christmas picture of Konner?  Do I put a picture at all? It's a hard decision when Adyson is SO much a part of our family and she can't be in the picture with us. Every time we take a family picture, I ALWAYS think of her and how I wish she was here to be in the picture with us. Taking a family picture will always be hard for me.  Dan wasn't too keen about the idea since Adyson isn't here to celebrate with us. I can relate!!

But I want to do some. Last year I did Konner and Adyson's picture separately and it turned out good. I guess I will play around with the options I mentioned above and go from there.

No comments: