My ob appointment was Wednesday. Rivers' heartbeat is just fine and I am still gaining weight as I should. His arrival is getting closer and I am in the process of getting in touch with the pediatrician to give him the 'rules' that Dr. Peter Whitington gave us as far as what tests have to be ran on Rivers the day he is born to check his liver and iron levels and other things. I just want him to be prepared and if he has any questions he can contact PW and get it all straightened out before hand. Myself and my ob doctor will be bringing our copy to the hospital when I deliver too just in case =)
8 more weeks til his arrival
~THANKSGIVING~
Besides missing Adyson, we had a good Thanksgiving. For lunch we went to my aunt's house and dinner at Dan's grandps's. There was lots of wonderful food and fellowship.
My aunt rented a jump house for the kids (and big kids) and I took some family photo shoots.
OH!! And there are pictures in this slide show of Konner's fall photo shoot we did a week or so ago. =)
![]() |
| This free picture slideshow generated with Smilebox |

No comments:
Post a Comment