Today, we finally removed the pink dots and Adyson's name off the wall to begin decorating to fit Rivers' bedding decor.
Oh how bittersweet it was! After we were finished I was looking out the window thinking how hard it was to remove her name and I was quickly reminded, by her name on my car, that just because her name is off the wall, doesn't mean she is out of our hearts.
Seeing that put a smile on my face. The Lord knew just what I needed at that time.
We CANNOT wait for our third miracle to make his arrival in just 6 short weeks!!
I think his room is coming along great! What do you think?
We are going to add green and yellow dots. And there is one small wall still with the pink, brown and white dots that I am going to do a little something special for Adyson.
We are going to add green and yellow dots. And there is one small wall still with the pink, brown and white dots that I am going to do a little something special for Adyson.
One other thing.....
If you have ever been in Dan's office at work then you know he has pictures of Adyson with himself, me and also a family one taken before her heart surgery. Very often he has customers ask about her and he then tells our story.
A few weeks ago, an older woman went into his office and asked about Adyson and Dan told her the story as he has done so many other times. She left his office, made a transaction, went back into his office and handed him some money. She told Dan to use it to buy her an ornament to go on our tree.
We found one at Hallmark today. And it even lights up =)
2 Corinthians 12:10 ....For when I am weak, then I am strong.






No comments:
Post a Comment