12.29.2010

36 weeks

Remember, I am done with treatments!!

BUT I did have an OB appointment today. Seems as though I am 1 cm dilated and 50% thinned.

REMINDER: Rivers is not due until January 22.

My last post 35 weeks, I said that I was 'nervous and scared'. Well, now, I am definitely nervous, scared, worried, etc!  We were in his office and I had lots of questions of how this process was going to go. "Will we get to spend some time with him before they evaluate him and run all the tests?" "Am I going to deliver and he just be whisked away to be evaluated?"  "How long will it take for the tests to be ran?"  Before I could ask all these questions he answered them =)  I then went ahead and told him my birthing plan.

I told him that I have been feeling more pressure and a few light contractions. Nothing close enough to time though.
He said for me to call him if I needed him and I would see him in one week, which is Monday.

When I got home, I rested for a little while and then got up and started cleaning our room and closet. Tomorrow (which is Konner's 5th birthday, by the way) I have a list of 'chores' to do. BUT, I will try and take it easy and not over do myself.

If you haven't already been praying, you can start now =)

3 and a half more weeks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kari
I'm thinking of you and hope everything will be ok x