12.21.2010

35 weeks

35 weeks was when I delivered Adyson. *memories*


Today was my LAST treatment of IVIG.



The LAST time I will walk down the Labor & Delivery hall until I deliver.



 The LAST time I will see these two signs until I deliver.


The LAST time I will have an IV and blood pressure cuff until I deliver. 

All done!! 
I sure am going to miss all those nurses that have been with me since day 1. I know all of them learned something from me as far as Neonatal Hemochromatosis goes and preventative treatment for it. Glad I could help ladies!

I remember my first treatment and how the nurses were figuring out what to do and how much IVIG to give, etc. Dan and I both knew how much. They could have asked us. =)  I, personally, have read those guidlines over and over and over. And will read the guidlines again for what will happen with Rivers the day he is born and what test will be ran and evaluations, etc.  Funny, because we brought the guidlines for them to go by and they already had a copy. Everything worked out fine.  

Lately, I have been nervous and scared about delivery. You would think I haven't been through it twice before. My last doctors appointment, Rivers was breech and I was flipping out about that.  Praise the Lord, yesterday at my appointment his head WAS and IS down!!  One less thing to worry about. Oh, and I was NOT dilated any!! But, as you can imagine, being what we have been through, I am worried and scared. I try to not let it cross my mind, but sometimes it does. You can pray for that! 

I am now onto weekly doctors visits.  AHHH!!! (that's me screaming by the way)

January 22 will be here before we know it!  


This was above the door to some patient rooms and I thought it was awesome! I love walking into places and seeing 'Merry Christmas', 'Joy To The World', etc instead of Happy Holidays.

No comments: