12.14.2010

34 weeks

I was this far in my pregnancy when I started having contractions with Adyson. And not the Braxton Hicks one either. Real. Painful. Contractions. Ones that kept me up at night and eventually had me on my hands and knees trying to relieve my back pain. I guess you could imagine the worry I am having now about the same events occuring again. Last night I was up around 2 and didn't fall back asleep til about 4 just thinking and worrying about it. You can pray for that!  Another thing that is concerning me is Rivers being breech. Yes, I am only 34 weeks but it's still a concern/worry of mine. I have been on my hands and knees like the doctor said every day, a few times a day hoping he will turn. He still hasn't moved =( You can pray for that also!

How many nurses does it take to prime a line??

Today was my 19th treatment of 20. Labor and Delivery was a busy floor today. I did hear a baby cry =) Shannon (the nurse on the right; she has been with me since the very beginning) was having a hard time priming the line for the IVIG to go through. She was having one of those days. It took both of them a few minutes to get it to drip and work the way it should. Everything went just fine and my IV took the first time =)   

After I was done there, I went to the peditrician's office (Millette) and gave him the guidelines of what all needs to be evaluated and what tests to be ran on day 1 of birth. He kept up with Adyson and knows about NH and is ready/prepared for the big day! As are we =)

1 (ONE, UNO) treatment to go WOO!!! HOO!!!
5 more weeks til he makes his arrival

No comments: