I bought a book a few months ago for Konner that is filled with letters from God. In it He says how He has a plan for his life, He chose Konner to do something great for His kingdom, and He understands our angry and to cry out to Him and bunch more. The letter I read him last night was about God having a plan and a purpose for his life and the bible verse it quoted was Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I think it is no coincidence that this is the verse that is at the top of our blog and also on the Southern Belle shirts we had made for Ady. I believe God was speaking to me because He knows what a hard time I am having. Anyways-- back to the point of this post =) After we got threw reading the letter from God, our conversation went something like this:
Konner-- "Mom, I wanna talk to Jesus, what's his number?" (I giggled)
Me-- "He doesn't have a number. Great thing is we can talk to Him and God anytime of day or night we want as many times as we want."
Konner-- "I want to talk to him 52 days a week."
Me-- "There are only 7 days a week, but you can for sure talk to Him however many times you want."
Konner-- "Am I gonna see Him one day."
Me-- "You have to ask God into your heart to save you from your sins and live for Him."
Konner-- "Then I will get to see Adyson and play with her?"
Me-- "Yes you can baby. I know she would love that."
Konner-- "Okay. That sounds fun."
He then went on to say his prayers, which always touches my heart.
Good to know that my son is learning something about God and how He is THE WAY although the world will try to tell him otherwise. BUT our God is oh so POWERFUL and WILL win in the end!!
No comments:
Post a Comment