This morning I went for my second IVIG treatment. I was only at the hospital for four hours this time. Way better than six and a half that it lasted the first time =) The next treatment I have will be at 18 weeks and will be weekly til I am 35 weeks. When I go back in two weeks for my treatment, I will go to radiology to have a PICC line put in. This is just a bigger IV which will stay in for the remainder of the treatments so the nurse will not have to poke me every week to put a new IV in. They will also show me how to take care of it.
As for me and Kasen-- Kasen is growing the way he should be. I, on the other hand, have not gained any weight. Doctor's orders is for me to get some healthy protein bars and eat two a day to help me gain weight.
Thanks for all the prayers! Stay tuned for more updates =)
No comments:
Post a Comment